|Material de acabado||Pintura|
|Volumen||1 Contenedor de 20’ Punto – 1 vez|
|Dimensiones||960x96x15 mm or customized|
We are the biggest and most experienced industrial bamboo manufacturer in Vietnam.
- Structure: 1 ply vertical
- Size: 15*96*960 mm or customized
- Material: 100% solid bamboo
- Density: 700 kg/m3
- Grain: Vertical
- Moisture: 8-12%
- Surface Texture: Smooth
- Surface Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Coating: UV Varnish or water-based finishes
- Edging: Square Edge
- Joint: Tongue and Groove (T&G)
- Janka Rating: 6.9
- VOC Rating: E0
- Formaldehyde emission = 0.01 ppm, meet all standards of US (CARB P2), EU (SE0), Japan (F4*).
- Certificates: FSC, BSCI, ISO*****.
- Sample lead time: 3-7 working days
2. Packing & Delivery
- Packaging: Plastic film, pallets, base on customer’s requirement.
- Trade terms: EXW, FOB Hai Phong port
- Payment terms: by TT or at sight irrevocable L/C
- Eco-friendly product: 100% Organic Vietnamese "Luong" bamboo.
- Healthy choice: naturally anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and less porous than traditional woods.
- Easy to maintain: water-proof and easy to clean.
- Strong and Durable: Durable, wear-resistant, Anti-abrasion, Insect-free. Bamboo is 27% harder than oak and 13% harder than maple.
- High density, high hardness, pressure resistance.
- Natural beauty: distinctive and exotic appearance, the beauty of natural bamboo will enhance interior architecture while remaining true to its natural origins. Compared to vertical bamboo flooring, horizontal bamboo floor grain is more obvious, providing a more bamboo textured appearance. If customer want anyone can realise the floor is made of bamboo then horizontal grain is the right choice.
- Easy installation: DIY Easy installation.
- Use for home, hotel, restaurants etc, bamboo flooring boasts a unique appearance that is complimentary to many decors.
Feel free to contact us at any of your convenient time.
Precio & Condiciones
|Precio||Pregunta por el precio|
|Incoterm||FOB - libre a bordo País Vietnam|
El tipo de información que usamos para elaborar la clasificación: