|Tipo de material principal||Madera dura norteamericana|
|Material principal||Nogal negro|
|Volumen||1000 - 50000 piezas Punto – 1 vez|
1. Model number: KOK-WC001
2. Material: Wood
3. Size:Any Size Can Be Customized
4. Market: Mainly in Europe, America, Australia, South Africa, Mid-East, Japan and Korea
5. High durability, easy care
6. Your special requirement is welcome
7. Exquisite kitchenware products
8. Certificate: Food certificate and other related can be provided according customer's demand
Cheese boards hand crafted from refurbished French oak wine barrel. Logo burned into wood.
Trudeau boards are hand crafted from French oak wine barrels. These barrels have been used in the process of ageing red wines that are produced in the beautiful Franschhoek valley. The French oak used for these barrels is over a hundred years old and was growing prior to the First World War. Red wine colouring and aroma are still evident. The boards are produced on a wine farm situated on the slopes of the Franschhoek Pass. Each one is uniquely hand crafted.
These boards are ideal for baguettes, cheese, bread, sushi, smoked salmon etc. Various sizes are available in all the designs.
Precio & Condiciones
|Precio||10.5 EUR por piezas|
El tipo de información que usamos para elaborar la clasificación: