|Tipo de categoría||Astilladoras y plantas de astillado|
|Categoría||Astilladoras y plantas de astillado|
|Condición de la máquina||Usada|
|Fecha de la fabricación||2000|
|Volumen||1 - 1|
|Descripción||- machine in stock
- after a technical review
- very good condition
- a well-known reputable brand - WEIMA
- main engine power 30 kW
- engine power from a 1.5 KW hydraulic pump
- shaft rotation 90 U / min
- AUTOMATIC AUTOREWERS
- HYDRAULIC DRAWER
- rotor length 1000 mm
- shaft multi-pointed knock 20
- dimensions of knives: 30 mm x 30 mm
- NEW KNIVES
- sieve fi 6 mm
- lace cutters
- diameter of extraction pipe fi 250
- rotor diameter 315 mm
- height of the pressure drawer 275 mm
- hopper 1000 x 1200 mm
- length 250 cm
- width 200 cm
- height 200 cm
- weight 2500 kg
The chipper can process a wide range of wood waste that accumulates, for example in joinery or carpentry workshops, sawmills or in the furniture industry.
This list includes pallets and boxes, as well as long and short wood chips, veneers, chipboards, fibreboards, plywood, and joinery products, such as large furniture, window profiles, doors and stairs.
The main advantages of the machine:
* stable construction
* produced by the German reputable brand WEIMA
* leader among wood chipper producers
* for every professional Patented V Roto
r - optimal material supply
- minimal wear of cutting knives
- low power consumption at high efficiency
- small gap between the rotor, and counter-knife
- defined knife exposure. Profiled V Rotor is made of cast and placed on stable bearings.
On its circumference, special knife holders are welded in the pockets.
Cutting knives are mounted and screwed in.
This allows for quick knife replacement.
Thanks to this construction during grinding of screw material they are not damaged.
The recessed cutting knives have 4 cutting edges that can be turned 4 times, which ensures precise cutting at high productivity. - Translated with google
Precio & Condiciones
|Precio||Pregunta por el precio|
El tipo de información que usamos para elaborar la clasificación: